Blogging with Windows Live Writer
This is to try blogging with WLW (Windows Live Writer).
Questions: What are advantages? What are disadvantages?
- No need to connect to the Internet when you write/compose an article
- Easier to recheck the spelling
- We can think longer. No need to think about Internet connection fee. You may see, for example when we connect based on time to pay the fee, you need to work faster to decrease fee.
- Better editor interface
- Spelling is limited to English, no support to Bahasa Indonesia and other languages
- Possible longer time to produce an article, because we can be too careful on the mechanics aspects of our article
- Editing existing blog is impossible